Wednesday, June 3, 2009

8 things...

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

1. Seeing my bro
2. Mani/Pedi tomorrow
3. Cade's first word
4. Sleeping (without worrying about SIDS)
5. Another episode of Jon and Kate Plus 8
6. Getting my chocolate fix
7. Cade's first pool day
8. Going to California!

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Shopped with Sara & McKenzie
2. Food court lunch with Nick
3. Nursed in a dressing room (thanks J Crew)
4. Scored a brand new Chicco stroller (thanks Craigslist!)
5. Yoga
6. Got new collar for Izzy
7. Got a snarky remark in to the Reliant door to door salesman as I closed door in his face (hahaha)
8. Read Goodnight Moon and rocked Cade to sleep

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Hang out with Jon
2. Fix Kate's hair
3. Remodel my kitchen
4. Have a spa day somewhere really nice
5. Go back to Australia
6. Take a hot air balloon ride
7. Lose last 10 pounds of baby weight
8. Have a month's worth of breastmilk stocked up

8 Shows I Watch
1. Survivor
2. Project Runway
3. Jon and Kate Plus 8 (what the hell with this already?)
4. The Hills
5. Bachelorette
6. Inhale
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. Private Practice (holy cliffhanger, Batman!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...