Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bye Bye star jammies

Cade has outgrown his star jammies....it's a sad sad day for me. I bought them for $5 at Target for a Christmas gift for Nick. The first jammies I ever bought my baby. We would go into the nursery before he was born and hold them up and giggle at how cute it would be to see a baby in them. The first time we put Cade in the star jammies, we cried and laughed. It's just the cutest thing ever. I can't stand it. Sometimes I have to look away, that's how precious it is.

Cade's also starting to outgrow my favorite outfit, his little polo-style striped navy onesie. Dare I go buy the next size up so I can continue to see him in these cute outfits? I'm not ready to say good-bye to them, it's more than I can handle right now. If it makes me that happy, I should do it, right? Or is that psycho? The little drawer I've started of outgrown clothes is getting full, it almost makes me hyperventilate. I have to shove in the latest too-small outfit and slam it shut before I get a peek of the other clothes that have come to pass.

I might go buy the next size up of these things. As long as he doesn't go to kindergarten in the bigger version of these onesies, that's cool. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...