Sunday, June 14, 2009

great idea! oh.

I had a fleeting brilliant idea today as I was changing Cade. I found myself thinking "Damn, if only I had an adult onesie. That eliminates a lot of stress of picking outfits each day. I mean, you don't have to think 'Is this shirt the right length for this skirt? Are these pants too wide leg for this shirt?' It's one stop dressing. Dressing...Dressing. Dress. Oh yeah, I can just wear a dress."

I guess it's a good thing Cade is getting all my brain cells via nursing. Kid better be smart if he's sucking that much brainpower out of me. Honestly, wtf with me wasting 2 minutes on that train of thought? It seemed like such a great idea as I was thinking it though. But a lot should be said for pants. Now that I think about it, I don't want to see myself walking around in virtually a bodysuit. They made those in the 80's you know. Shit, now that I really think about this more, if we all wore adult onesies that would pretty much be like walking around in leotards all day. Good God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...