Thursday, April 2, 2009

spicy chicken and sour patch kids

And....I can't wait to meet my baby! I am kind of giddy, kind of nervous. Like when you meet a hot guy and you've just realized that yes, he is digging you. You're excited because you know want to kiss him, but you're not sure when he's going to make his move. Is this it?!

I can't stop smiling at the thought that Cade could come any minute. Last night I did some squats, chased the dog, and ate 2 types of spicy boneless buffalo wings from Chilis and a bag of Sour Patch kids. No dice, I made it thru another day of work today.

Today I went to Dr. Joe and got acupuncture to kick start labor the natural way. Got needles in the pinky toes and near my thumbs. Then Mom and I went to Pei Wei and I ordered Spicy Chicken. I was hungry so while I was waiting I ate a fortune cookie.

My fortune: Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. (Chinese word: watermelon)
Watermelon??!! Are you freaking kidding me?!

After I got home and ate my dinner my mouth was on FIRE! So I figured I could eat another fortune cookie, it won't really mess up my luck right? If not, at least I can read a fortune for Cade.

Cade's fortune: Success is a journey, not a destination. (Chinese word: orange)
Allright, this I like. Orange still cracks me up for reasons I can't blog...But the actual fortune itself seems approp. Way to go baby, lets get this journey started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...