Saturday, November 22, 2008

kicks

This week I have been feeling kicks every day!! It's so crazy because at first I didn't know if I was hungry or what, but according to the Babycenter.com baby's first flutters become kicks and nudges right around week 21, which is just where I'm at.

Nick asked me tonight what it feels like to be pregnant. My stomach feels stretched sometimes, some days it gets hard as a rock and that's usually when people start to say I look like I've gotten bigger. Even when I was first pregnant, it felt like I just had gas. Now it feels a little alien-ish, with movements and stretching feeling. If I lay down on my bed and look at my stomach I can see it pulsing sometimes. It's crazy looking!

These kicks are wild, but they're fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...