Saturday, January 14, 2012

Looking for love?

Hi bloggies! I just discovered the website and mobile app, bloglovin'. It allows users to tag their favorite blogs and get updates on when there are new posts to read. If you are a commuter, busy mom, or just don't have time for books then blogs are a great thing to check out. (thanks for starting here!)

My genres of blogs are mommy lifestyle, humor, teacher, food and health, and fashion. There are endless inspiring people out there sharing their life stories, starting new businesses, connecting to each other and doing some amazing things through social networking. My eyes have been totally opened to the powerful world in the "blogosphere". I love the idea that people share stories so funny and meaningful and can totally make other people's days. If you are just getting into the whole blog thing, Bloglovin' is one way to discover blogs, a Pinterest search is another great way.

If you read my blog and like it, it would mean the world to me if you join my site by Google friend connect or through Bloglovin'. If you see a post you like, feel free to share the link on Facebook or Google+. I write this blog to keep in touch with friends, connect to other moms, hopefully inspire others in some way, but mostly to serve as an online diary for my children. I tried to journal but find that my juices flow much more through digital means. I wish I could scrapbook but the time is so limited and the stickers and paper to pricey to try to use with little ones running around.

Anyways, I would love to connect with you and others! Pass me along, share me. Night night bloggies, time to go plan some MLK fun for the fam.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...