Saturday, January 21, 2012

6 months old!



 


Oh my sweet sweet baby girl.
Where do I begin?
I love getting to know you.
I love when I walk into your room in the morning and you are quietly laying there looking around.
As if you are planning what to do with your day.
Just like me.
I love seeing you see Cade for the first time each day.
You are transfixed by your big brother.
The natural love that you have for him is limitless.
When you reach for him and he holds your hand I get so excited about the potential fun and trouble you two will get into one day.
I love it when your Daddy holds you.
You nuzzle into his chest and feel so secure.
And when I rock you to sleep is my favorite part of the day.
I can count on that special moment every day.
You smiling up at me.
Wrapping your hands around each of my pointer fingers and pulling my hands over your chest.
Just two hearts beating together.

I love you!
Mommy
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...