Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Christmas Story


 A Christmas Story.
Lambie style.
Photos compliments of my brand new, Canon Rebel T3i with 18-135 mm lens kit!
Thank you, Santa! Mommy likey.

First we I decked the halls.
Ornaments were a Big Lots score back in college. Now they are my guests' fave decor.





All dolled up for Christmas Eve celebration with the in-laws.
Getting a family pic with four of us smiling at once: biggest challenge ev-er!

The whole crew.
Momma's girl is ready to hear some carols and the story of baby Jesus' birth!
My fave pic of hubs. I love this man!
My Devy doll admiring the lights on the tree.
Worth all 2 days it took me to string up the tree of 2,000+ lights.
A Christmas Eve tradition...reading The Night Before Christmas.
 
Saying good bye until next year to Jingle Jangle, our elf on the shelf. Tell Santa we love him!
Christmas morning. Santa brought Cade the rocketship of his dreams and a cowboy hat and cowboy boots.  Devyn got a play with me picnic basket, teethers, and books.
"Look! Santa ate the cookies and the milk!"
Our little cowboy with his battle axe.
My God. There are no words to describe this child.
Cute, precious, and adorable just aren't enough sometimes.
Yay for matching jammy scammies!  Thanks Target for the pair of jammies under $30. 
No thanks to Hannah Anderson's jammies which were $30 EACH. I think not.
A Christmas day visit from Papa and Lolli. In outfit #2.

Christmas dinner at Grammie & Grandaddy's house. In outfit #3.

More to come on our Christmas escapades.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...