Saturday, September 12, 2009

Rainy, rainy day!


Saturday, September 12th was a rainy, rainy day! Grammie (my Mom) and I took Cade to the mall, but had to pull over because the rain was so intense I could barely see. Nothing like driving towards 121 in a monsoon with your baby in the backseat!!

I'm so glad we pulled over because I was able to raise the baby shades and let Cade see the rain, he was so fascinated by it, the look on his face was so funny. The last pic doesn't even look like my baby, I've never seen wider eyes!

Once we got to the mall we had a good time. It was our last mall visit with the helmet on, so I made sure to be a good advocate and be proud of the helmet. We got stopped by a couple of moms whose babies had helmets and I was impressed with their round little heads years later. I hope when Cade gets it off his head looks normal and the derformations that were once noticeable on his face are gone. Hopefully we don't need another helmet.

Anyways, rainy days are fun days! Crowded malls and all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...