Friday, July 1, 2011

Promise

Sweet baby girl,

I think about you all the time. I dream about all of your faces, your newborn, toddler, and little girl faces. Your happy faces, sad faces, cuddle with your mama faces. In my daydreams I practice how I am going to teach you and comfort you. Being Cade's mom is a dance I learn as I go. Being your mom, I feel like I know more about what little girls and big girls go through, and I know I need to start thinking and rehearsing all the steps so I get this dance right. Is there anything more important to a girl than her relationship with her mom? I can't think of many things that come close. If there's one thing I want to do right in this world, it's to be the best for you. You are always on my mind, sweet lady. I love you so much already, I absolutely without a doubt can't wait to meet you and hold you and never let you go.

I love you!

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...